This is my “get to know my bookish world” introduction video/tag. I was not tagged by someone, but it is a recommended tag to do once you have first started your new booktube channel. There is a series of 15 questions which include things about your channel, why you made this channel, and much more about yourself.
1. Where are you joining us from?
2. How old are you?
3. Why did you join booktube?
4. What is the meaning behind your channel name? (If it’s something other than your name,)
5. What types of books do you read / want to talk about here?
6. Who are some of your Favorite authors?
7. What’s the last book you read?
8. What are you currently reading?
9. What do you use for bookmarks?
10. Show us your current TBR pile!
11. Which do you prefer: Hard cover or paper back? Ebooks or Physical books? Owning or borrowing books?
12. What book or series got you into reading?
13. How did you discover Booktube?
14. What challenges do you think you’ll face with your own channel?
15. Where else can we find you? Link Up! (social media)
Creator: Between Chapters
Have you done the Booktube Newbie tag? If you have, leave the link to it down in the comments and I will be sure to check it out! If you haven’t, what do you think of my answers? Like? Disliked? Let me know!